When it comes to continuing your education into graduate or professional school, you must be clear on what field you intend to pursue. You must also determine whether or not continuing your education will provide you with a significant advantage in your career field. Here are some key resources to help you determine whether graduate or professional school is right for you:
People choose to attend graduate school for a variety of different reasons. As you are trying to decide if this is the right choice for you, you might find it helpful to explore your own reasons for attending.
Selecting a grad school that fits is an important decision and should not be taken lightly. This information can assist you in the process.
Attend a Workshop
Thinking about Graduate/Law/Med school? These workshops are designed to help students decide if graduate or professional school is a good choice for them, and to learn how to prepare and develop application techniques to improve success. These hands on workshops give students a jump start on the admissions process. All workshops are held from 4-5 p.m. in the Career Classroom located at 256J LSU Student Union.
- Financing Grad School - Monday, March 13
- Get Into Grad School - Tuesday, March 14
- Get Into Law School - Wednesday, March 15
- Winning Personal Statements - Thursday, March 16
- Ace the LSAT - Strategies from The Princeton Review - Monday, March 20
- ACE the GRE - Strategies from The Princeton Review - Wednesday, March 22
Once you have made the choice to continue your education through graduate or professional school, you will want to be prepared and stay on track. These pages contain additional resources for getting into the right grad school for you:
- Graduate school timeline
- Financing graduate school
- Graduate school admission tests
- Winning personal statements