Our team is committed to student success. Learning more about our students will always be essential in fulfulling that mission.
The division is home to seven large departments, other units critical to student success, and numerous programs, services, and events.
As marketing and communications professionals across the Division of Student Affairs, our team is responsible for the strategic development and management of initiatives to support successful recruitment, enrollment, and engagement of students on the road to graduation. We develop and maintain relationships with prospective students, current students, parents and families, alumni, donors, sponsors, and other supporters.
Our team produces a minimum of seven e-newsletters targeting specific audiences, maintains over 35 social media feeds in a variety of channels, and creates publications and materials keeping sustainability as a priority.
The central office maintains a keen awareness of the need to do more with less, coupled with a strong emphasis on digital, social, and mobile marketing. Through the Marketing Communications Council, the central office offers guidance to the team in:
- Connecting marketing to divisional and university strategy
- Inspiring the team to engage students, alumni and all audiences with messages about student success
- Focusing the team on a few key priorities
- Building internal capabilities and resources
- Organizing agile cross-functional working groups
- Sharing content and engaging in critical dialogue
If you have questions about marketing communications within our division and/or student affairs at LSU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.