From stately oaks and broad magnolias to the thrill of Saturday night in Tiger Stadium, the LSU Ring is a permanent symbol of your LSU experience and connection to past, present, and future LSU students.
Long considered a Tiger tradtion and academic milestone for juniors, the LSU Ring is reserved for alumni, currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed 75 credit hours, and currently enrolled graduate students who have completed 18 credit hours.
Students who order their rings by the end of LSU Ring Week will be invited to participate in two associated traditions, including Overnight with Mike and the LSU Ring Ceremony. For more information, see the LSU Ring FAQ.
Summer & Fall 2016 key dates
- June 7-8 -- LSU Ring Week (Barnes & Noble LSU) – Tuesday/Wednesday (10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- August 22-26 -- LSU Ring Week (Barnes & Noble LSU) – Monday-Wednesday (10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.); Thursday/Friday (10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- November -- LSU Ring Ceremony (LSU Union Theater) – specific date TBD
Links & highlights
- Order your LSU Ring
- See and download the LSU Ring symbols poster
Get more information about LSU Ring options by visiting the LSU site at Balfour.com or call 1-866-BALFOUR
Learn about the LSU Ring Ceremony
Check out our most recent ceremony at Storify
See the LSU Ring tradition featured in "LSU Anthem" video
- Share pictures of your LSU Ring - #LSUring
Watch the video - "The Making of the LSU Ring"
Send us your questions about the LSU Ring Ceremony or other associated LSU traditions by emailing LSUring@lsu.edu